COVID-19 Safety Rules
Sporting Activities COVID-19 Requirements. (COVID – keep in mind; COVID rules may change before season starts and may change during the season-revised 3/18/2022)
1. Moderate contact outdoor sports/Soccer; athletes/officials allowed to remove facial coverings for competitions. Facial coverings are recommended to be worn by athletes when training/practice or when not actively competing in a game or match against another team or when on the bench waiting to play.
2. All attendees must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer regularly; at least before they enter the event, after they use the restroom, immediately after the game, and when they leave the event.
3. Self-screening is required: any players or spectators, who are under quarantine, or have had any of the following COVID-19 symptoms in the previous 72 hours are not allowed to attend any Jefferson County Parks and Recreation Fall Soccer event: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell. Any individual who develops or displays any of these symptoms must remove themselves, or be removed by their parents or caregivers from the event immediately. Coaches and/or Rec Staff have the right to ask parents and caregivers to remove any individual they observe with these symptoms.
• In the event of a COVID spike/mandates, games and practice will be postponed; and a revised schedule will be sent out once we are cleared to return to play.
• In the case the program is canceled due to COVID spike/mandates; full refund before the season; after the season starts, you will receive a prorated-credit on your account; minus T-shirt/Jersey cost.
COACHES ONLY MEETING DATES
Pre-k/Kinder- Wednesday, March 23rd : 5:30pm
1st and 2nd Grade- Wednesday, March 23rd : 5:30pm
3rd and 4th Grade- Wednesday, March 23rd : 5:30pm
5th and 6th Grade- Wednesday, March 23rd : 5:30pm
Meeting Information: Port Townsend Rec Center,
620 Tyler Street. Get your team rosters & equipment.
Learn league details.
All P&R volunteers working with youth must pass a background check. Please
download a form from the link below under "Additional Files" tab or stop by the Public Works
office 623 Sheridan St. in PT. (please bring two forms of I.D. All P&R
volunteers must submit this form at least two weeks prior to events.